jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

SUMMER BERRIES


CARAMELIZED ONION TART



I love all kind of dishes, but there are some I could eat everyday and I wouldn't be bored. my own onion tart is one of them. I just love it! I cooked it since long time ago.

Here you are the recipe!


INGREDIENTS:

  • Bread flour
  • Some beer
  • A bit of water
  • Salt, pepper
  • 3 big onions
  • Alot of garlic if you like!
  • Parsley
  • Rosemary
  • A natural tomatoe




First of all cut 3 big onions in strips and caramelized on a medium heat with some salt and peper, and some garlics cutted in two (with olive oil for sure!)


After that go with the dough:


  • Take a glass, and add in 3 equals parts of virgin olive oil, beer, and water.
  • Put it in a large bowl, and start to add flour and stir at the same time.
  • Keep going until it´s all mixed.
  • The result it has to be a medium sticky dough.
Preheat the oven at maximun.
Unfold the pastry on a large cookie sheet, make sure looks good streched.
Bake for about 20/25 minutes or untill pastry is golden brown.

When is ready spread the onion, and top with some tomatoe slices, fresh parsley and rosemary.

Spray with extra-virgin olive oil, and salt.

Bake with grill option for a while.

Enjoy!!!


We accompanied with a wine we discovered this summer and I love it!!
It´s a Mateus Rose Tempranillo, and  it's light, refreshing and taste of delicious summer berry friuts!
I really recommend it!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario